Set the general properties of the page.
- Open tab 'Page Details'
- Enter the name of the page. This usually is the name of the project.
- Enter the title of the page. This usually is the name of the project.
- Enter a short description of the page. This can be show in a page summary.
The location of the page in the portal is determined by the parent page and the order of the sibling pages. The order of the siblings (i.e. all project pages) in the top menu is overruled. An alphabetical order is used.
The default layout and content of a page is determined by a template. This template is only used when the page is created.
- Choose the parent page. In the top menu the page will be a sub-item of the parent-item. Use Projects for a project-page.
- Choose the location of the page among its siblings. Select a sibling (this page is added to the end as it is a demo page).
- Select the folder of the template.
- Select the template. As of this writing two templates are available: ProjecTemplate for an english page, ProjectTemplateNL for a dutch page. Only the language of the default content differs.
- Inlcude the page in the menu.
Set the security of the page.
- Select the 'Permissions' tab
- Give view- and edit-rights to the ProjectContributers group
- Give view- and edit-rights to the Taskforce Promitie
- Don't give the view right to the 'All Users' group yet. The page will be hidden for all users except members of both groups mentioned above. Only when the page is finished give the 'All Users' group the right to view the page.
And add the page.