Normal text and images on a page are contained in HTML-modules. So you have to add a HTML-module before you can add text or images. Modules, with their content, can be shared between pages. For most purposes this will make maintenance of the pages more diffucult. So the following description only non-shared modules will be used.
- Hoover above the 'Modules'-button on top of the page.
- Click on the 'Add New Module'-button.
You will see a list of available modules-types.
- Below the modules is a faint scrollbar. Scroll to the right until you see the 'HTML'-module
- Select the module. Keep the select-button of your mouse depressed to drag the module to the intenden location on the page.
- The location where the module will be placed is colored light blue. Drop the module on the intended location by releasing the mouse
The empty HTML-module will appear at this location ready to be edited.